Monday, May 11, 2015

Day one

I am not even close to perfect, and neither are you.

That being said, this year has been really hard on me. We have moved three times and we have had surgeries, and lots of tears to boot.  

My husband and I have been married now for five years and there for we know nothing, I do realize that but I have learned something in that short amount of time. 

So one of the things that I am learning is to work to make things better. It is a slow and difficult process, and I am not just talking about my marriage. I am talking about me, make me better.

So part of my purpose of blogging about very personal things is for me to share this growth. I have several areas that I am working on, and it can be stressful if I don't take it in strides. I work, I am a Mom, I go to church, I do laundry and dishes, all while spending "quality time" with my kids, spouse, and oh yeah me...

So yeah I want to be better, but I going back to the beginning, I am not perfect. So do not judge me when my daughter's hair kind of looks like this. Or My hair does for that matter, and please stop asking if I am pregnant, I am not pregnant.

2 comments: